1. The deadline for all entries is January 31st 2017.
2. Entries are accepted from individuals or companies involved with all aspects of consumer insight or market research functions. There are no geographical restrictions regarding entries. Only fully completed entry forms will be accepted.
3. Your submission needs to be outlined in an abstract between 500-1000 words. Supporting material may be supplied.
4. Individuals or companies may submit entries for more than one category, but each entry must be accompanied by an online entry form. Only one entry is allowed per category.
5. The online entry form represents the full and entire official entry. Any attempts to influence the judges by any means outside of, or in addition to, the official entry may result in disqualification.
6. All categories are awarded based on the decision of our independent panel of judges.
7. The judges reserve the right, without prior consent of the entrant, to move entries to different categories if they feel it is more appropriate.
8. The judges’ decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into and no reasons given for decisions.
9. Judges will absent themselves from any discussions where they have a vested interest.
10. All information provided to judges will be used solely for the purposes of assessing the entries. Potentially sensitive information will not be made public.
11. The shortlisted nominees will be announced in February 28th, 2017.
12. The winners will be announced during the MRMW NA 2017 Conference, April 25th&26th 2017 at the Swissotel, Chicago.
15. Nominees may state in advertising and promotional material that they have been nominated for an award(s).
Nominees & Winners:
The winners will be announced during the MRMW NA 2017 conference on April 25th&26th 2017 at the Swissotel, Chicago.
Shortlisted nominees will be announced in February 2017.
– be listed in the official MRMW Awards Press release
– receive a badge “MRMW Award nominee 2017”
– be listed on the MRMW Awards website
– be listed in the official MRMW Award Winners Press release
– receive a badge “MRMW Award Winner 2017”
– receive the MRMW Awards trophy and certification live & on stage
– be asked to give a short acceptance speech
– be listed on the MRMW Awards website for 2017
– be considered as future presenters for MRMW conferences
Good luck – we hope to be celebrating with you in April 2017!